Good news for iOS 7 users, You have an ability to download and install Cydia for iOS 7.1.0, 7.1.1, 7.1.2 running devices within few minutes of time using Pangu jailbreak tool. Also Pangu support iOS 8 versions. If you upgrade your device Pangu and Taig ready to install Cydia for your devices.
Direct Download Links
Click here to visit iOS 8.0.0 to 8.1.0 Cydia installation
Click here to visit iOS 8.1.1, 8.1.2 Cydia installation
Pangu 7 Support devices
iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPad Air
iPhone 4 , iPhone 4s ,iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c
iPod touch 5G
Pangu 7 Support iOS versions
iOS 7.1.0, 7.1.1, 7.1.2
Pangu 7 instructions for iOS 7 users
- As we said every moment please take your device backup
- Change your device date as 02nd June 2014. This date will be change after Pangu 7 complete
- These are also important – Disable passcodes in device, backup passcodes, Find My iPhone, Set device to Airplane mode
- Better to install latest iTunes version if old iTunes version you are using for the PC
How to use Pangu 7 for jailbreak your device
- Download Windows or MAC version compatible with your PC
- Connect your device to PC, Then run Pangu 7 as administrator mode by right clicking
- After detect your device, Click jailbreak button. Then you can see Pangu is going to jailbreak your device.
- Do not fear, While jailbeaking you need to unlock your device and tap Pangu icon generated in your device. (This is only thing you need to do with Pangu 7 jailbreak)
- Finally Pangu 7 will give best result to you for access thousands of Applications and themes.
- Good luck for Cydia through Pangu 7
Also we need to thanks Pangu team members for this nice product development.
Recommended Video guide for jailbreak users