Pangu 8 is real solution for install Cydia for your iOS 8 versions. Pangu is really simple.. Flexible .. Bugs free .. Trusted tool for all Cydia loving users. We like to show all necessary steps as simply as possible with follows. Actually Pangu 8 and TaiG both tools support these versions. But Pangu is the most success and efficient tool for these iOS versions.
Pangu 8 support iOS versions
iOS 8.0.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.2, 8.1.0
Pangu 8 Support devices
- iPhone 6 + / iPhone 6 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5c / iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S
- iPad Mini 3 / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Air / iPad Air 2
- iPod Touch 5G
Direct Download Links for Pangu 8
Important instructions for all Pangu 8 users
- Most important thing is backup your device before use Pangu 8. Pangu development team will never get any responsibility for use of jailbreak tool.
- Download and install latest iTunes version. Also close opened application in your PC. Specially iTunes and iTunes related apps.
- Disable passcodes, this is better for use Pangu 8
- Find My iPhone disable is also important for all jailbreak users
- Set your device into Airplane mode
How to use Pangu 8 for install Cydia
- Pangu is simple and one of the nice tool for install Cydia. Follow these steps to success with Pangu 8 jailbreak.
- Download Pangu jailbreak tool and extract file. Then connect your device to computer.
- Then you can see Apple device is detecting by jailbreak tool. Now make sure you have done above instructions properly. If “Yes”, Your device is ready to jailbreak.
- Click “Jailbreak” button and observe process, You can see device is rebooting.
- You can see Pangu icon installing while jailbreaking and “Taip Pangu” icon in your home screen.
- Then you can see “Cydia” is installing in your device.
- Click “Cydia” icon installed in your home screen. This is Cydia installation process for iOS 8.0.0 to 8.1.0 running iPhone, iPad and iPod.