Welcome our cydia.name users, You can install Cydia for iOS 8.1.1 – 8.1.2 running devices with TaiG jailbreak tool. Actually Cydia cannot install your devices without using third party application. TaiG is one and only best Cydia installation tool for your device. We like to show whole TaiG jailbreak process as simply as possible. So follow these important instructions before use this tool to install Cydia.
TaiG support iOS versions
- TaiG support all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running iOS 8.1.1 to 8.1.2
- TaiG jailbreak tool requirements
- Latest TaiG jailbreak tool – Download from here
- Windows running computer and your device with USB
Instructions for TaiG jailbreak users
- Backup – This is most important part in the jailbreak, Please take your device backup before use TaiG. Why backup is important ? We need to use jailbreak tools with our own risk. Therefore if jailbreak process failure, this will cause to brick your device.
- iTunes – Check your iTunes version, Make sure your computer is running with newer iTunes version. All users need to close iTunes and also iTunes related applications.
- Passcode – This is important to avoid un-expected errors with the jailbreak process.
- Find My iPhone – This is disable is important in the jailbreak, Use need to use email login details to disable Find My iPhone.
- AirPlane Mode – This is also better for all users, Set your device to Airplane mode.
How to use TaiG for jailbreak your device
First Download TaiG jailbreak tool and connect your device
Then wait few seconds, You can see TaiG is detecting your device model. Then your device is ready to jailbreak.
Click Green color jailbreak button, Select only Cydia version for Cydia installation. Other installations are TaiG App Store files.
You can see Cydia icon with your home screen after few minutes of time.
TaiG Cydia installation now complete and your device is ready to feel Cydia features.
This YouTube video will help to install Cydia with TaiG for your device